Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Hot sweats!!

(7 Posts)
Jill72 Tue 23-Aug-11 12:35:37

I am 32 weeks and over last few days have been getting hot sweats - feel like some one turned up the body temperature control to high!!! Is this normal?

ThatllDoPig Tue 23-Aug-11 12:36:57

Yes. I had it. And for weeks afterwards as well. Had to sleep on towels as kept waking up just drenched. Blumming hormones.
Keep drinking loads of water.

Africagirl1 Tue 23-Aug-11 12:52:28

me too! Some nights I have to change my pjs in the middle of night

Jill72 Tue 23-Aug-11 13:40:42

Starting to think I had some kind of bug / infection!! Have found a lovely old fashioned hand fan I bought in Venice years ago and am walking round the house like Lady Muck wafting myself!!!

lolajane2009 Tue 23-Aug-11 15:56:48

Yep, it also doesnt help that I sleep next to a hubby that gives off heat like a blast furnace.

MissusTulip Tue 23-Aug-11 16:02:12

me too, have been sweating so much at night for the last 3 weeks that I had to wash my pillow due to the drenching it was getting. Yuck yuck yuck. Good tip re towels thatlldopig, should really have thought of that already...

SaulGood Tue 23-Aug-11 16:05:02

It's normal. I sleep like a starfish, electric fan on, butt naked and still hot. DH is not allowed near me, bloody furnace that he is.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now