Talk

Advanced search

Pregnant? See how your baby develops, your body changes, and what you can expect during each week of your pregnancy with the Mumsnet Pregnancy Calendar.

Just a preggy rant!

(5 Posts)
Squiglettsmummy2bx Mon 22-Aug-11 15:38:16

I'm at the hospital to see my consultant for the 1st time. I'm almost 15 weeks & have consultant led care due to 2 csections. My appointment was at 2.30, I saw a midwife at 2.40 for the basic checks & have been sitting here ever since. Now I need a wee but it's sods law they will call me while I'm gone. I kno they may run a bit late but over an hour? Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Rant over x

MrsCLH Mon 22-Aug-11 15:42:13

Annoying isn't it?! My record is arriving for a 2pm appointment and not being seen until ten to 5 - seriously! Soon gave up worrying about holding the wee in I can tell you ;-) Hope you don't have to wait too much longer xx

MrsCLH Mon 22-Aug-11 15:43:04

Just read that back - I don't mean I just wet myself, I just thought tough if they call me and went to the loo lol ;-)

MsScarlettInTheLibrary Mon 22-Aug-11 15:45:49

Yeah I have been for a 1.30pm appointment and wasn't seen until 6.10pm and even that was in a side room for bloods with a nurse who had just started her shift and had no idea what the bloods were for and not the doctor appointment I needed. Cost me nearly £10 in parking that time and I won't go into childcare.

Squiglettsmummy2bx Mon 22-Aug-11 16:45:45

Finally done & free grin) got to listen to bubbas heartbeat so happy mummy here. Held the wee right until now though, brt I can't do that for much longer.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: