Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Me again... Feeling crap ALL THE TIME!

(4 Posts)
Alliwantisaroomsomewhere Sun 21-Aug-11 17:22:09

I don't remember it being this exhausting with DS, though I was 38 at the time and he is now nearly 7 (shock). But I feel really really rough almost every minute of the day. Not nauseous all the time, but washed out, tired and everything is a major effort.

Is it just me???
Is it my being 45?????

I am 9 weeks on Monday smile

roz1982 Sun 21-Aug-11 17:55:51

well I'm 29 and preg with 1st, 28 weeks now but up until about 16 weeks I felt horrible for most of the time every single day; nausea, vomiting, general hideous yucky feeling, terrible headaches and so exhausted at times I had to crawl up the stairs!!! I don't think it's necessarily your age, just pregnancy joy! x

m1nn1em0u5e Sun 21-Aug-11 18:03:02

Im 32 & pregnant with ds3....so far it has been tough! Hyperemesis is easing now, but ive had a UTI & generally have just felt unwell, tired, grouchy & everything is a major effort! Also had a tooth abcess & a snapped tooth! I have to admit now im nearly 18 weeks, things aren't quite so bad, but this is by far the most difficult pregnancy!....I look at other pregnant women who seem to be blooming, dont think I will ever bloom!....

GemmaReeto Sun 21-Aug-11 18:04:19

Im 24 and I felt that way until about 13 weeks, I would go to work, come home and live in my p.j's, just didnt feel like doing anything and for about 2 weeks didnt really feel like speaking to anyone either, would just spend all weekend on the settee! Pregnancy is tiring, hope you feel better soon x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now