Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Restless and ill

(6 Posts)
Empusa Sun 21-Aug-11 16:20:32

Come whine with me.

Feeling like crap, and am at 8 weeks. Just want to skip to the nice bit of pregnancy now.

Anyone found any good ways to feel better?

ToriaPumpkinPasty Sun 21-Aug-11 16:22:41

Sleep. But that gave way to crippling PGP if I stayed in the same position for more than half an hour... [back to the drawing board]

Empusa Sun 21-Aug-11 16:22:59

PGP?

PamBeesly Sun 21-Aug-11 17:02:13

rest as much as possible, eat little and often, go easy on yourself, I'm a little ahead of you (13 weeks) and I'm always tired so I know all about resting, good luck

ToriaPumpkinPasty Sun 21-Aug-11 17:09:04

Pelvic Girdle Pain, it's the umbrella term for SPD, Sacro-illiac pain etc. Means I get a very sexy NHS ratchet strap contraption to hold my pelvis together smile

Seriously though, PamBeesly has it. Be good to yourself, eat what you can when you can and sleep when you need to. For the first fifteen weeks I could have slept for Britain, napped every day after work and found getting up before 9am to be brutal (luckily I do flexi hours at work so could get shifts that allowed for this!)

Empusa Sun 21-Aug-11 18:07:02

Ooh ouch sad Sounds awful!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now