Advanced search

What are the best products for you and your baby? From travel systems to sterilisers, you can find out all you need to know from our Mumsnet Best reviews

Find out more

A miracle cure for turning a back to backer and goddamn comfy!!

(4 Posts)
danio7 Thu 18-Aug-11 08:31:52

My mum has created the worlds best position to turn a back to back baby and anyone who misses resting face down- but you need the right equipment to do it!!

1. sofa
2. a poof (footrest wink) that is of the same height as the sofa

Place the poof out about a foot or so, depending on bump size, from the sofa. Put your belly in the hole, legs on the sofa and arms,head etc on the poof.
(we have a huge footrest so it works quite well)

When you belly goes through the gap it's UH-MAY-ZING!

OH MY GOSH!!! it takes ALL of the pressure of the spine and actually eased my siatica, it is so comfy and I only layed there for 20 minutes and the baby had turned, I love this position so much I thought I would just tell you all smile

Mums know best!!
39 weeks today!

BikeRunSki Thu 18-Aug-11 08:37:01

Ooh, sounds a bit like swimming but static. Will bear this in mind, 30 weeks and last baby was back to back (also breech and footling...). We have a coffee table same height as sofa, may have to load it up with cushions and blankets.

danio7 Thu 18-Aug-11 08:40:52

I love it, you look completely insane but its sooo good. Like a massage table with a belly hole missing! smile

CBear6 Thu 18-Aug-11 09:59:03

That actually sounds really comfortable! <eyes sofa and chair>

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now