Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

A miracle cure for turning a back to backer and goddamn comfy!!

(4 Posts)
danio7 Thu 18-Aug-11 08:31:52

My mum has created the worlds best position to turn a back to back baby and anyone who misses resting face down- but you need the right equipment to do it!!

1. sofa
2. a poof (footrest wink) that is of the same height as the sofa

Place the poof out about a foot or so, depending on bump size, from the sofa. Put your belly in the hole, legs on the sofa and arms,head etc on the poof.
(we have a huge footrest so it works quite well)

When you belly goes through the gap it's UH-MAY-ZING!

OH MY GOSH!!! it takes ALL of the pressure of the spine and actually eased my siatica, it is so comfy and I only layed there for 20 minutes and the baby had turned, I love this position so much I thought I would just tell you all smile

Mums know best!!
39 weeks today!

grin

BikeRunSki Thu 18-Aug-11 08:37:01

Ooh, sounds a bit like swimming but static. Will bear this in mind, 30 weeks and last baby was back to back (also breech and footling...). We have a coffee table same height as sofa, may have to load it up with cushions and blankets.

danio7 Thu 18-Aug-11 08:40:52

I love it, you look completely insane but its sooo good. Like a massage table with a belly hole missing! smile

CBear6 Thu 18-Aug-11 09:59:03

That actually sounds really comfortable! <eyes sofa and chair>

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now