Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Bazuka gel when pregnant?

(2 Posts)
MrsCog Wed 17-Aug-11 21:37:42

Hi everyone, does anyone know if you can use the standard (is not the freezing gel) bazuka gel when pregnant? I've got a wart on my finger I want to attack - it's only got salycylic acid (which I think is in a whole host of skin care products) and lactic acid in it. The leaflet says seek GP advice if pg, but this seems a bit over the top - does anyone know if it's safe to use?

Zipitydooda Thu 18-Aug-11 12:20:43

I bought the extra strength Bazuka while pregnant and am fairly sure that the information leaflet said it was ok to use while pregnant or breastfeeding. I had verrucas and even though I used the Bazuka, they got worse and worse while I was pregnant, I even went to Chiropodist for freezing treatment, tried various DIY methods I read about online and they didn't respond so I gave up. However my baby is 10 weeks now and the verrucas have disappeared by themselves. Pregnancy does affect your immune system so you might find it doesn't work, hopefully it will but don't worry if nothing seems to be helping!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now