Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Did you feel sick when your breech baby turned head down?

(5 Posts)
titferbrains Wed 17-Aug-11 20:54:28

Have been feeling a bit nauseous all day and I think it's because baby has turned. My tummy felt very strange at one point earlier on and it felt like the shape was changing, it made it feel odd to walk around. Will be back at hosp for a check on Friday and have a 36wk scan booked (I'm 34 wks). Just speculating! Still feeling a bit odd this eve and not partic hungry shock - a rare thing for me.

nannyl Wed 17-Aug-11 21:10:16

the day when my baby turned i felt quite odd and ill all day.

i have had HG so been sick pretty much everyday anyway, but certainly felt even sicker on the day when im sure she turned herself into position

wompoopigeon Wed 17-Aug-11 21:12:14

Yes.
I found being on all fours helped. You need to be at home for this of course not dropping to your hands and knees in Waitrose!

titferbrains Wed 17-Aug-11 21:25:45

ok well will be interesting to see what midwives say. Time for a cup of cocoa and bed I think, and hope for less crazy moving tmw. Cannot wait to meet this crazy child, it's been ridiculously active....grin

littlebrighteyes Wed 17-Aug-11 23:30:10

yes -my baby was breech ......up until about 2/3 weeks bk-been for a scan since to check...............i had a night of really active odd movements-and belly going everywhere-the next day i felt really rough-and havnt had much sickness all way through but i was sick after my food that day and couldnt eat alot-so im presuming it was that.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now