Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Wore my top insideout for the second time today...

(11 Posts)
Ivortheengine8 Tue 16-Aug-11 21:45:58

blush

Gah! Took my dd to the park and was sitting watching her when I relalised my top was insideout sad
Thats the second time this week!

Still not as bad as when I went out just after dd was born with a great big yellow sticker on my arse saying 'only £10' - it was actually a lovely man who came up to me as I was standing at a reception desk and whispered to me that I had a sticker on my bum sad

Valiant1 Tue 16-Aug-11 21:48:47

I put the Kettle in the fridge the other day xxx

Ivortheengine8 Tue 16-Aug-11 21:49:18

grin

MummyAbroad Tue 16-Aug-11 21:52:16

I did the reverse clothes thing the other day (an entire dress) and felt very blushblush until someone told me that here where I live in Costa Rica there is an old wives tale that says if you wear your clothes inside out you will shortly come into money. smile

...still waiting for my payout thoughhmm

Ivortheengine8 Tue 16-Aug-11 22:12:09

lol mummy.

Valiant1 Tue 16-Aug-11 22:14:57

mmmm i going wear mine inside out all day tomorrow xxx wonder if it will work if it is intentional xx

PoppysMom Thu 18-Aug-11 06:49:24

I seem to be forgetting to do my zip up on my trousers every morning! I never forget after being to the loo

Ivortheengine8 Thu 18-Aug-11 07:08:50

Let us know how it goes valiant smile x
Maybe you should start wearing the same coloured pants as your trousers poppy, just in case grin

GeneralDisarray Thu 18-Aug-11 10:30:47

Wandered round station with coat AND skirt tucked into huge pregnant lady knickers..

Ivortheengine8 Thu 18-Aug-11 17:21:21

Oh no general! You poor thing!

MummyAbroad Thu 18-Aug-11 18:01:30

Poor general I dont think you get any money for knicker tucking sad

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now