Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Another TMI question.....sorry

(5 Posts)
razzdazz Mon 15-Aug-11 11:53:54

hello all, I am a newly BFP and I just wanted to check something out with you all. When first pregnant did any of you really (and I mean really) suffer with trapped wind blush? I get an ache in my back that is almost period pain like, then as soon as I pass wind the ache leaves me. Am also very bloated. It appears to be much worse in the evenings.
Thanks for any experiences offered grin

Eviepoo Mon 15-Aug-11 12:02:12

YES!!!

and I'm sorry to say but I have had wind pains ALL the way through

I am now 39+1 and last night I had wind pains for 4 hours

In the evening it's wind pains in my chest and I can burp 100+ times - but in the morning its like you explain in my lower back and pumping is the only way to get rid.

I take 2 ranitidine a day as prescribed by the doc too

headfairy Mon 15-Aug-11 12:04:56

When I was 6 weeks pg with dd I went to Italy to see my inlaws. Because of the bloating and wind I looked 6 months pg, I had to wear maternity jeans! I'd had 2 mcs before so was reluctant to say anything about this pregnancy so it was a total nightmare!

razzdazz Mon 15-Aug-11 13:55:20

Thank goodness it is normal wink if a little embarassing blush

EJCH Mon 15-Aug-11 14:03:32

Suffering the same as you at 8wks. I feel your pain but good to know I am not alone in this!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now