Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Ante-natal exercise classes South West London

(2 Posts)
Daykers Mon 15-Aug-11 11:38:00

Does anyone know of anywhere that runs exercise classes that are not pilates or yoga?

I already know of a couple of great antenatal versions of these locally but I'm looking for something similar to Preggi Bellies (an Australian thing) and I can't seem to find anything! I'm used to doing circuit training on the common but I can't carry on with that as it's far too intensive but I still want to do some exercise.

If anyone knows of anywhere I'd be really grateful for details. I live in Balham but would be happy with anything in SW london!

beginnersluck Fri 26-Aug-11 17:05:06

There are some run by Maternally Fit - not sure if these are like Preggi Bellies but they're not pilates/yoga, more 'bouncing about on a fitball' and some toning/weights work. not as hard core as circuit training but more energetic than pilates and super fun!

Or there is the Beez Kneez - I've not tried them though.

Hope that helps!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now