Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

33 weeks - TMI sorry!!!!

(7 Posts)
sunface Mon 15-Aug-11 09:53:30

hi all, i'm 33 weeks and a little bit and have noticed for the last 2 weeks or so when wiping my lady bits (is there ever a good word for it?!) after doing the loo, the lips on my vagina seem really swollen and pronounced. I don't remember it being like this the last 2 pregnancies and just wondered if it meant anything was wrong?

Renaissance227 Mon 15-Aug-11 11:31:42

I have times when this happens. It comes and goes but I'm sure it's nothing to worry about. Don't worry

PrincessScrumpy Mon 15-Aug-11 12:42:44

Yep - all returns to normal afterwards x

sunface Mon 15-Aug-11 13:52:42

Thanks ladies glad it's not just me! Always reassuring posting on here!

CrazyAlien06 Mon 15-Aug-11 13:56:57

I've noticed mine today and I'm 33+1. Glad to know that it's 'normal'. Roll on having this baby! Bored now lol

sunface Mon 15-Aug-11 14:16:32

me too crazy am i right in thinking this is your 3rd too? I just want to meet the bump now and make sure he/she is healthy. CAn't seem to stop worrying about everything with this pregnancy! Thinking baby is breech as it was at last MW appt, got my 34 week appointment next week so will find out then i guess.

Alliwantisaroomsomewhere Mon 15-Aug-11 20:34:38

I understand that you can get varicose veins on those bits when pregnant - I would ask your MW if I were you!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now