Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Is this too much sickness?

(3 Posts)
helgaw99 Sun 14-Aug-11 22:06:29

Hi everyone,
I'm nearly 10 weeks. For the last week I have being sick 3-4 times a day- whenever I eat it comes back.
I don't feel too sick, I am just very sick about an hour after each meal and first thing in the morning.
I have lost about 7 pounds in total so far, but have plenty to spare so not worried about that.
My question is- is this too much and should I go and see the doctor? I'm a bit worried about getting dehydrated etc.
Any thoughts welcome
H x

Pudding2be Sun 14-Aug-11 22:21:50

That sounds like how I was. In the end I couldn't cope, so I went to the doctors before it got worse. I can't remember the name of them but the tablets he gave helped me so much. I think it eased off around 16 -17 weeks ish, but it could be sooner for you

Try to eat what you can, even if it's junk. Ginger never really worked for me, neither did eating before I got up. Just try to drink plenty of water. I've also heard some people say flat coke can help

I hope it gets better for you soon

NoobyNoob Mon 15-Aug-11 07:30:07

I'd go to the doctors just in case. I have been like that and was given some anti-sickness pills. Fab little things!!

I'm 17 weeks and came off them on Sat, so far so good. I ended up losing half a stone shock

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now