Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Feeling sick in 2nd trimester

(2 Posts)
banana87 Sun 14-Aug-11 17:43:03

I am currently 25+5. For the past week or so I have felt so nauseous. It doesn't seem to matter if I eat or not, or what I eat or not. I had ms for the first 15 weeks but it was manageable. Yesterday and today I have literally not been able to get out of bed, as when I do I feel so so sick and resting seems to help.

Any ideas? Am I just run down (hence the ability to sleep all day and night), or am I going to be one of these pregnant woman who suffers ms at the end too? (please don't let it be the latter, I have a toddler!).

shellmc Sun 14-Aug-11 20:03:45

I really hope it doesnt last too much longer for you!!
Unfortunatley i had MS for almost all of my pregnancy, i actually kept a pregnancy diary, and once read back through it and worked out i was sick for over 7 months all in all!!!! Thats one thing i dont miss about being pregnant.

It must be hard having a toddler too and feeling crap i do hope this is just a wave of nausea and it passes by for you real soon xx Good luck

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now