Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

I'm pregnant!

(5 Posts)
kentDee Sun 14-Aug-11 08:29:06

I found out on Friday night that I'm about 4 weeks pregnant. We are both really pleased and excited to give our dd a sibling. How long did you leave it before telling anyone.?
Thanks.

Changing2011 Sun 14-Aug-11 08:42:04

Congratulations! We are just telling everyone outside family now at 13 weeks, waited for scan. Told family about three weeks ago. Our DD is so excited!

kentDee Sun 14-Aug-11 08:52:13

Congratulations to you changing! Hope your feeling ok. It's so hard to keep it a secret but we must just incase. Congrats again x

Changing2011 Sun 14-Aug-11 11:19:07

Yes, it took me a while to get pregnant this time, dd is 6, so I didn't want to tempt fate by telling everyone too early, plus I didn't find out until 8 weeks! My periods were very irregular. It's quite nice having that little secret though for a while. Good luck to you in your pregnancy x

SaulGood Sun 14-Aug-11 11:26:32

I've told nobody. I'm due in a couple of weeks. A few people have noticed though. grin

Congratulations!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now