Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

implantation bleeding

(3 Posts)
mummy2aisha Fri 12-Aug-11 16:38:11

I know its annoying when you get am I pregnant post you just want to tell them to take a test but I cant till after the 18th its like waiting for exam results . I have had a very light spotting for three days now and Im not due on till 18th I keep thinking right im about to come on now but nope . I was wondering does happen to anyone before there period what are others experience of implantation bleeding thanks.

HarperSeven Fri 12-Aug-11 22:17:59

I think about 4-5 days after conception i literally had one spot of blood. I don't know whether that's typically what it's like. Blink and you'll miss it kind of stuff with me. Though I was acutely aware of everything that was going on so I didn't miss it! I'm pretty sure I didn't imagine it either though.

HarperSeven Fri 12-Aug-11 22:21:15

YOu know you can test about the 14th? With one of those really sensitive tests that say you can test '5 days early' - by which they mean '5 days before the day of your missed period' (ie, 4 days before your period is due). The advertising is a bit misleading...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now