Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Silly question

(5 Posts)
dreamc1 Thu 11-Aug-11 21:03:56

My last period was 30th June. According to the online caluclators, conception was 14 July. Would that produce implantation bleeding? We had a car accident on th 13th July, so I thought the bleeding the day after was the shock of the accident, but it wasn't a proper period, brown, spotting for around 4 days.
While I'm asking that question, can anyone tell me how far along I am. However, not based on a 28 day cycle, my cycle is all over the place!

TIA

AprilAl Thu 11-Aug-11 21:44:51

Implantation doesn't occur until around a week after conception, so it's unlikely it was an implantation bleed, unless you ovulated extremely early

dreamc1 Thu 11-Aug-11 22:02:47

Thank you

BigBabyBoots Fri 12-Aug-11 00:05:04

I think they calculate from date of last period, so that makes you 6 weeks?

Not sure if this will help

I don't think it's necessarily exactly 2 weeks to conception. I really can't remember now though and don't want to say anything that's wrong. Could you make an appointment with your GP? Even if it's just to pick their brain and make sure you're ok in every other way following the accident.

And congratulations smile .

dreamc1 Fri 12-Aug-11 08:16:50

Thank's for the replies.

I saw the doc briefly, she said around 5 or 6 weeks, and that the bleed wouldn't have been a period. First midwife app by phone next week.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now