Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

I'm going to be a mummy!!!

(11 Posts)
mummylila Thu 11-Aug-11 15:04:27

I'm so happy ;)

I'm a lurker on the relationships board i've never posted before!

Been with my boyfriend for nearly 14 months and i found out yesterday that i'm pregnant!!

I can't believe it i'm on the pill which i take religiously, i've put weight on recently and found out i've got gallstones so not the healthiest person ever plus i like a drink at the weekends!!

I'm gonna completley turn my life around and be so healthy and the best mum ever!

It's such a shock, i'm 4-5 weeks according to clearblue digital so i can't tell anyone in real life yet except my bf who's over the moon!!

I'm 26 and live with my mum and dad still and they're gonna go mad but i don't care!!

I wasn't even due on till today but instinct told me to take a taste, only symptom i've had is HORRIBLE taste in my mouth!

I'm sad here crying floods of happy tears i just had to tell someone ;)

mummylila Thu 11-Aug-11 15:05:18

whoops i mean take a test not taste!

IslaValargeone Thu 11-Aug-11 15:06:38

Congratulations!

mummylila Thu 11-Aug-11 15:12:04

Thank you so much, i can't stop crying lol was numb yesterday i think it's just sunk in now!!!

nannyl Thu 11-Aug-11 15:14:54

congratulations!

Quenelle Thu 11-Aug-11 15:15:06

Congratulations mummylila smile

whizzyrocket Thu 11-Aug-11 17:04:01

Congratulations!

Good luck with your parents... obviously you know them best, but I wouldn't count your chickens- don't expect them to be difficult and try not to worry. 26 is one of the healthiest ages you could have a baby after all, so why not be pregnant and pleased and proud?! smile

MSCONFUSED Thu 11-Aug-11 17:09:12

Congratulations smile xxx

georgethecat Thu 11-Aug-11 20:18:14

Mums & Dads are supastars..........I'm sure they will be fine, I was scared telling mine & I'm 33 smile . The main thing is that you are happy & ready for it, everything else will just fall into place xxx

Oeisha Thu 11-Aug-11 20:22:52

Congrats! :D

shellmc Thu 11-Aug-11 20:36:22

Congratulations!!! smile Sure everything will be okay with your parents......after all there gonna be grandparents xx Good Luck x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now