Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Back again 3 months after having my baby girl...just found out I'm preg again!

(2 Posts)
SavannahRose Thu 11-Aug-11 14:12:20

Hi

I'm hoping some people can give me some positive and reassuring stories here. Like I said in the subject, I have my baby girl 3 months ago. She was prem, born at 35 weeks and 2 days. Born by emergency c-section. I didnt have the greatest of pregnancies, was in and out of hospital, lost alot of weight and a lot of blood in labour. My labour was 66 hours sad
I have been to see my doc who says all is fine and I should be happy. My partner and I did talk about having another, but when we found out we didn't expect it to have happened so soon.
In a way I am happy as I would like to re-start my career after this baby, and trust me no more babies after this one!

I have heard stories that I could die due to my womb repturing and I am really scared.
I know it's going to be hard...please be gentle. Just looking for people to talk to.

P.s also I think I'm around 8 weeks! I'm sure I am feeling movement ALOT, is this possible?

nunnie Thu 11-Aug-11 14:28:26

I am currently 34 weeks well tomorrow and my DS was 11 weeks when I fell pregnant also born via EMCS at 36+3.

I am petrified not of having another baby, but of the whole birth process so you aren't alone in your worries.

I can't help with movements as I have a anterior placenta and didn't feel anything till 22 weeks.

Give yourself time to get used to the news I promise it does happen.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now