Talk

Advanced search

Pregnant? See how your baby develops, your body changes, and what you can expect during each week of your pregnancy with the Mumsnet Pregnancy Calendar.

Back again 3 months after having my baby girl...just found out I'm preg again!

(2 Posts)
SavannahRose Thu 11-Aug-11 14:12:20

Hi

I'm hoping some people can give me some positive and reassuring stories here. Like I said in the subject, I have my baby girl 3 months ago. She was prem, born at 35 weeks and 2 days. Born by emergency c-section. I didnt have the greatest of pregnancies, was in and out of hospital, lost alot of weight and a lot of blood in labour. My labour was 66 hours sad
I have been to see my doc who says all is fine and I should be happy. My partner and I did talk about having another, but when we found out we didn't expect it to have happened so soon.
In a way I am happy as I would like to re-start my career after this baby, and trust me no more babies after this one!

I have heard stories that I could die due to my womb repturing and I am really scared.
I know it's going to be hard...please be gentle. Just looking for people to talk to.

P.s also I think I'm around 8 weeks! I'm sure I am feeling movement ALOT, is this possible?

nunnie Thu 11-Aug-11 14:28:26

I am currently 34 weeks well tomorrow and my DS was 11 weeks when I fell pregnant also born via EMCS at 36+3.

I am petrified not of having another baby, but of the whole birth process so you aren't alone in your worries.

I can't help with movements as I have a anterior placenta and didn't feel anything till 22 weeks.

Give yourself time to get used to the news I promise it does happen.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: