Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

What tens machine do I hire and from where?

(5 Posts)
EdwardorEricCantDecide Wed 10-Aug-11 22:17:33

that's it really,
Have u ever used tens? Did it work for u?
What one is best? And best place to hire from?

EdwardorEricCantDecide Wed 10-Aug-11 22:36:02

Bump

MrsPotatoHeadsStylist Wed 10-Aug-11 22:37:17

I used this one and it was very good. Nature's Gate sells them for £42 at the moment I saw and they rent them for £26 here. I bought mine and sold it on ebay afterwards.

The first time round I had pethidine, gas and air and this TENs machine which was neither use nor ornament, and was still in agony. The second time, after a recommendation from a friend I bought the good TENs and I managed with just paracetamol and the TENS machine.

Sorry, just realised that it looks like I'm on a commission or something, I'm really not, but it was bloody good!

nannyl Wed 10-Aug-11 22:48:49

I bought an obi Tens machine on ebay for £15 (inc p&p)(much less than hiring and its mine forever)

The previous person never actually even used it, so it still had the tens pads etc and they included the spare batteries they bought for it!

izzybizzybuzzybees Wed 10-Aug-11 22:51:21

I used one and found it great. The physio at our antenatal classes recommended one. You need a dual channel one with a boost button. I got mine from lloyds pharmacy, it was £29.99 and was perfect x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now