Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

pregnancy hormones have turned me mental.....anyone else

(4 Posts)
georgethecat Wed 10-Aug-11 19:25:10

Today I have........

1. Cried because I thought my friend doesn't like me, then popped round for tea and a warm welcome.
2. Had a serious burn off race with an angry UPS truck.
3. Brought every flavour of angel delight to scoff tonight.
4. Cried about someone I loved & lost & obsessing about them being a better partner (not true).
5. Cried because someone was mean to my friend on facebook.

I feel like I have permanent PMT craziness x 10 anyone else???

........off to start angel delight exravaganza that will make it all better I think smile

babycarmen Wed 10-Aug-11 19:28:08

Oh yes. The list or my craziness is fat too long to go into but i cry if someone looks at me the wrong way..or the right way..or not at all for that matter :D

Squiglettsmummy2bx Wed 10-Aug-11 19:33:26

Yep complete loony tune here!

CollieandPup Wed 10-Aug-11 19:43:34

Was doing fine up until about a week ago (although DH disagrees). Now at 25wks I'm at the mercy of my emotions too. Cried twice this week, basically bcs DH was being nice and I felt bad. No actual reason! And don't get me started on the idiot that woudnt go through a temporary red light this morning- depite having been sat in a mile long que of traffic for 20 mins with it being on red!!!!

So yes, complete loon here too!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now