Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Bleeding at 26 weeks

(5 Posts)
crazyhead Tue 09-Aug-11 20:18:29

I'm in hospital for overnight observation after a small bleed from the cervix. No other symptoms at all. Apparently need to stay for 24 hrs monitoring with scan/consultant tomorrow. Anyone had similar and been ok? Am keeping fingers crossed for cervical erosion but goodness knows.

Marne Tue 09-Aug-11 20:22:24

I bled a few times with both pregnancies, with the 2nd i bled 4 times up until 30+ weeks. With dd1 i satyed in each time for observation and scan, each time the scan was fine and baby was fine, after the 2nd time with dd2 they found i had cervical erosion so they stoped scaning and i no longer had to stay in (just had to have anti-d injections because of my blood group). Keeping my fingers crossed for you xxx

pinkyp Tue 09-Aug-11 20:25:07

I bled loads during my 2nd pregnancy- they presumed a cervical erosion but everytime they looked it had stopped. Hope ur ok.

crazyhead Tue 09-Aug-11 21:13:21

Thank you! It is really stressful and I hate being here- partly because my bed is opposite a girl who has talked without break for six hours, in really loud Spanish, including three way conversations with her mobile on speakerphone. My nerves are getting a bit frayed (along with the rest of the ward's). I am rheseus neg too Marne so at least they could give me anti D today. As long as my baby is ok....

Marne Tue 09-Aug-11 21:29:25

I hate being in hospital, 24 hours feels more like a week when your waiting to find out if all is ok, i'm sure your baby will be fine (at least you get to see him/her on the screen tomorrow), you will be home in no time, good luck xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now