Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

7 weeks pregnant.. lost all symptoms! worried :(

(8 Posts)
Roxanne123 Mon 08-Aug-11 13:22:43

Hi ladies, i am now in my 7th week of pregnancy after having a misscarriage 5 months ago... i had lots of symptoms a few days ago nausea, sore breasts, exhausted. But the last few days i have all my energy back and have no symptoms?

Has anyone else experienced this? Im so worried

Roxanne xx

lolajane2009 Mon 08-Aug-11 14:10:03

mine came and went in the first trimester and at the beginning of the 2nd trimester. I am now 34+ 3. I wouldnt worry too much to be honest unless yo get bleeding or really bad cramps.

whizzyrocket Mon 08-Aug-11 14:26:45

Really don't worry. I know you'll know already that it varies so much from person to person and I think from pregnancy to pregnancy- my friend had all her 'pregnancy symptoms' over three days and then was fine. I felt mildly queasy when hungry but otherwise was fine. I'm 27 weeks now with a belly full of eels. I know it must be really worrying having lost a baby before, but do try not to worry- apparently there is no link between having had a miscarriage before and the likelihood of you miscarrying again so there really should be absolutely no reason at all for you to think there is anything wrong this time.

On the other hand, if you are really worried you can make yourself unwell by worrying which won't be good for your baby. So if you are fretting that much and can't calm yourself down talk to your midwife, or to your gp if you don't have a midwife yet- they will understand and may be able to help.

Roxanne123 Mon 08-Aug-11 14:28:13

Ive had no bleeding or cramping so fingers crossed its just hormones fluctuating!

I have a scan tomorrow so hopefully that will put my mind at rest

xx

harassedandherbug Mon 08-Aug-11 14:29:20

I had that at 6 weeks after two mc's this year. I had a scan at epu (they were fab) and that showed a healthy hb! I'm 20 weeks now....

Phone your epu, can you self refer? If not speak to gp/mw. It's not fair to leave you worrying like this.

Oh and get over to the Freak Out thread on Conception board. Lots of lovely supportive ladies on there.

Roxanne123 Mon 08-Aug-11 14:30:32

Thanks so much for the comments smile feel a lot more confident now seems quite normal!!

Fingers crossed for my scan 2moro smile

xx

georgethecat Mon 08-Aug-11 16:25:00

Hi Roxanne, I was in the same boat a couple of weeks ago. I too had a mc earlier this year and my symptoms have been waxing and waning. The mc has made me more freaky about a day without symptoms. Mumsnetters encouraged me to try not to freak and reassured me that symptoms do come and go xxx Good Luck with your scan tomorrow x

YouDoTheMath Mon 08-Aug-11 16:34:20

It's completely normal.

I'm on my second pregnancy.

During my first, my symptoms (only sore breasts!) disappeared early. Everything turned out fine. I thought: "Right - remember that for next time. No symptoms doesn't mean there's a problem!"

Of course, this time I had no symptoms in the early stages and worried like hell, despite the positive experience last time. Couldn't even take my own bloody advice!

So relax - the odds are stacked in your favour that everything's fine.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now