Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Earliest pregnancy test

(11 Posts)
Dimples19 Mon 08-Aug-11 09:57:18

hiya i suspect i may be pregnant but when i tested last week both First response tests were negative but still no sign of my period and i feel tired, nausea, tingling in my nipples and dizzy also i'm bit moody and getting tummy cramps in lower stomach.

After i worked out my dates etc i realised i could be testing too early as i would have only been three weeks now i would be four weeks and a couple of days i think it would prob show up. You would think i should know all this since i have three children already hehe but with my first i didnt find out til i was 5-6weeks and with my second i was closer to 8 weeks and with my third i didnt find out until i was almost 12 weeks.

my partner is popping out to pick up a clearblue preg test tomorrow as ive always used it before but know its expensive and dont really want to waste £10 if i'm wrong.

newmum001 Mon 08-Aug-11 09:59:42

Could you try a first response again? That's what I used and it showed positive 6 days before my period was due.

newmum001 Mon 08-Aug-11 09:59:42

Could you try a first response again? That's what I used and it showed positive 6 days before my period was due.

WeLoveHaribo Mon 08-Aug-11 10:02:59

I used an ebay cheapie at 3-4wk both times. Came up positive straight away.

kat2504 Mon 08-Aug-11 10:12:23

I used an internet cheapie at 3+4 and it came up positive. Very faint line but clearly there. On the same day both Superdrug and First Response gave definite clear positive results.

Dimples19 Mon 08-Aug-11 10:18:24

Thanks I'll mention it to DF and ask him to pick one up tomorrow.

babycarmen Mon 08-Aug-11 10:30:50

First response have always been the best for me, swear by them!

GwendolineMaryLacey Mon 08-Aug-11 10:35:58

I got this BFP 5 days before my period was due at 3+3 with an Amazon cheapie and a Tesco cheapie.

Dimples19 Mon 08-Aug-11 10:38:26

Wow 3+3 that is really early, i do remember using ebay cheapies with Danielle now three so could order some of those never tried a tesco one before though.

LoveInAColdClimate Mon 08-Aug-11 13:13:32

I got a + with an ebay cheapie at 11DPO.

SandyChick Mon 08-Aug-11 16:05:19

I used Sainsburys digital and got a positive 4 days before my period was due.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now