Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Did anyone have implantation bleeding? If so what was it like, and how long after it did you get a bfp?

(7 Posts)
shellmc Mon 08-Aug-11 09:45:09

The title says it all.

Can anyone help share their experiences?

HPonEverything Mon 08-Aug-11 09:56:35

Yuss I did, it was 3 days of light bleeding, dark brown, I mistook it for an 'odd period' at the time.

I took one of those digital tests about 4 days later and it said +3wks pg

I'm now 31wks and still confused about the dates tbh...

shellmc Mon 08-Aug-11 10:11:10

Thanks for your reply.

Iv had little spots of blood but 5 days apart but was red in colour and nothing since, nearly everyone i hear from say its more browny in colour.

Congratulations BTW!! smile x

HPonEverything Mon 08-Aug-11 10:19:44

I think it can be red too but not too sure confused, there was a thread on here last week about it where lots of people described it so might be worth having a look at that (probably on page 2 or 3 now).

I also had some bleeding about a week after the implantation bleeding, it only lasted about an hour but I panicked due to MC 2 months earlier, and rang NHS direct. I still have no idea what it was.

So yeah, 2 lots of bleeding when I was about a month pg, and everything has gone very smoothly since. Hope you get good news smile

TwinMummy30 Mon 08-Aug-11 10:22:25

Hi I had some spotting last Saturday, lasted half a day only, bright red blood. My AF is not due till Saturday 13th. So I was thinking maybe it was implantation bleeding? The only thing is I have a copper IUD fitted for a year now. I have a doctor's appointment in the Family Planning Clinic tomorrow. I think it would be to early to test and the fact that I'm on coil......

HPonEverything Mon 08-Aug-11 10:28:01

Hi here is the link to the other thread:
Link

shellmc Mon 08-Aug-11 10:32:27

Thankyou iv just had a little browse through, sounds promising but just not sure! Thanks for your help HPonEverything

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now