Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

7 wk pg, stomach always churning, loss of appetite, generally feeling gruesome - can anyone reassure me that they felt like this and everything was alright?

(6 Posts)
UserNameAngst Mon 08-Aug-11 08:38:13

This is my third pg. My first pg ended in mc at 7+1. From about 10 days prior to the mc I felt the same as I do now - stomach constantly churning. I can't now, and couldn't then, describe it as nauseau, much as I'd like too. My second pg was a breeze (I know, totally jammy), I felt better than I normally did all the way through, and now have an ace DS who is 20 mo. Can't help but be a little scared that I am going to mc again.... just posting really in the hope that someone can share good news from being in a similar situ! TIA.

georgethecat Mon 08-Aug-11 09:17:55

Hi Usernameangst, I can't offer the ultimate reassurance, however I am pg for the 2nd time after a mc and I know I was a total mess on 2nd pg in week 7 when I lost the first pg at week 7. I was mithering about lack of symptoms and any symptoms that didnt seem familiar. The thing I get from mumsnet are that all pregnancies are different and if you aren't bleeding/cramping try to relax. I know this is difficult to do when you are freaking out!

UserNameAngst Mon 08-Aug-11 09:25:38

Thanks for replying george, I appreciate it. Hope your pg goes smoothly!

HPonEverything Mon 08-Aug-11 10:00:35

Hullo there, I'm 31wks but I had zero appetite at all until late in the 2nd trimester.

My first pg I felt great but then MC'ed at 12 weeks.

As George says, it's different each pregnancy. Good luck!

UserNameAngst Sun 14-Aug-11 20:21:04

Thanks HP for your response.
Just a little update on this, in case anyone is in a similar situation... it turned out that what I was experiencing was a d&v bug. I first got the clue that it wasn't pg-related when DH started displaying the same symptoms. This possibility had just not crossed my mind! Am recovered now and feeling fine.

RollingInTheAisles Sun 14-Aug-11 20:25:32

Glad you are feeling better. I can say I felt exactly that way from about week five to week eleven with a successful pregnancy though!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now