Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Very dry skin at 33 wks

(4 Posts)
titferbrains Sun 07-Aug-11 10:18:17

My skin is soooo dry ATM. How much water do you need to drink to improve your skin? Feel like I drink an ok amount 1.5l per day but i have dark skin and it looks permanently ashy. Am using aveeno creamy oil, aqueous cream if itchy, and coconut oil sometimes on legs if I'm going out. My shower gel is soap free I think. Feel like i moisturise constantly to no avail!

roundtable Sun 07-Aug-11 10:25:10

My gp told me that aqueous cream can be used as a cleaner, so try using it instead of shower gel as it's milder. It even lathers up!

I have also been using olive oil all over straight out of the shower and massaging it in. 34 weeks and no stretch marks yet, touch wood, and rarely itchy.

HTH

roundtable Sun 07-Aug-11 10:25:57

Cleanser that should say not cleaner!

titferbrains Sun 07-Aug-11 10:28:19

Thanks, will have a go wihh aqueous cream. Going to have a big glass of wAter while I wait for more tips grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now