Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Can someone help me calculate my due date please?

(6 Posts)
ImpyCelyn Sat 06-Aug-11 14:29:24

I'm away on holiday so I won't see a dr for a month.

I got a BFP today. My LMP was 25th June, but it was my first period post childbirth, so I don't know cycle length etc. We were both travelling a lot last month so didn't have sex until day 21. Clearblue conception indicator says 2-3, does that sound about right, which sounds right, but I don't know what that gives in terms of number of weeks pregnant.

Can anyone estimate what that would give as a due date please?

TIA smile

SandyChick Sat 06-Aug-11 14:44:37

Based on a 28 day cycle you would be due 31st march according to the Nhs calculator smile

Taluhla Sat 06-Aug-11 14:47:31

think you may possibly be able to get a reasonable due date from a scan (somebody say if I'm wrong pls ;) ) .. I'm due about then but hoping a scan might firm it up for me.. smile

ImpyCelyn Sat 06-Aug-11 15:03:14

Thanks very much! I'll assume 31st March onwards then, and hope that at the scan they can date it more accurately.

Thanks again smile

kat2504 Sat 06-Aug-11 16:14:57

from what you have posted on your other thread, I think 31st march will be too early. They'll probably go with that for the time being but it means you will get your scan earlier than 12 weeks at least. At the scan they'll probably put you back a week or two. I got bfp a couple of days before you and I am due on 12th April.

ImpyCelyn Sat 06-Aug-11 16:35:15

Thanks kat, I think it is too early, but if I take that as the earliest then I won't get a shock if it turns out I'm further along than I thought, iyswim.

My cycle used to be 30 days, so if I work from that my period is already 2 weeks late, but I think I ovulated later than normal. So my estimate is around 8th April, as NHS gives me 2nd April for a 30 day cycle.

I'd rather be told I'm due later than earlier.

Also I won't be able even schedule a booking in appointment for another month, so I think I'll be late getting my scan anyway.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now