Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Anybody NOT get morning sickness??

(44 Posts)
LivinInTheMoment Fri 05-Aug-11 14:00:40

So far i seem to be one of the minority who don't have any ms. I'm approx 9-10 weeks. My SIL didn't have any either with her 2 children!

Is there anyone else out there who didnt get any ms??

Lisatheonewhoeatsdrytoast Fri 05-Aug-11 14:02:04

I did, but it didn't start until around 13wks, and then the bugger didnt stop until DS was born hmm My mother however never ever had any with me envy

BlueChampagne Fri 05-Aug-11 14:03:01

I didn't get morning sickness with either of my 2 boys.

rooks14 Fri 05-Aug-11 14:03:38

don't count your chickens just yet smile
I didn't have any till about 13 weeks and I got it BADDDDD! All through the day!

Merinda Fri 05-Aug-11 14:08:21

I didn't. I got "morning hunger" - had to have 2 breakfasts every day as my stomach was demanding food.

Ellypoo Fri 05-Aug-11 14:08:40

I'm 16+5 I've touch wood I've not had any - I had a stage of feeling a bit queasy until I ate something, but that didn't last long at all. Very lucky, but apparently it can happen later on in the pg! My sister & Mum never had any at all in either of their 2 pg's though either.

BikeRunSki Fri 05-Aug-11 14:10:32

My friend didn't. Bitch wink.

anniroc Fri 05-Aug-11 14:11:08

I don't get it. Just tiredness/lack of energy and lack of appetite in the evenings. This disappeared by my 2nd trimester with DS and I felt fine after that, so hoping that's the case this time! (am 7+2).

Sam100 Fri 05-Aug-11 14:11:21

Never had it with any of 3 dc's - though did get very sensitive to smells early on but not to point of actually being sick - would just feel very queasy and unsettled.

I did however vomit all the way through labour for over 12 hours with dc1 until they gave me some wonder drug!

Bunbaker Fri 05-Aug-11 14:13:16

I didn't suffer from any at all. Acouple of times I felt a little unwell because I was tired and hungry, but no MS.

pruney1977 Fri 05-Aug-11 14:13:22

I'm 20+2 and I've not had any, got heartburn instead

Lollyheart Fri 05-Aug-11 14:13:47

I've never been sick with any of my 4 pregnancies, I did feel it sometimes tho.

I girl and 2 boys so far so I can't guess what this one is due in 6 weekssmile

LivinInTheMoment Fri 05-Aug-11 14:16:01

Lucky blue !

OMG Lisa and Rooks so theres a possibility i could still get it! Aaahh!

Merinda that made me smile i am the same, just had 2 breakfasts this morning and then a handful of Roses chocs at tea break.... Lunch already now and am having noodles.

Elly an anni hope you ladies stay lucky!

lol! bike

LivinInTheMoment Fri 05-Aug-11 14:17:24

Gosh sam didn't know we could be pukin durin labour

Lisatheonewhoeatsdrytoast Fri 05-Aug-11 14:19:54

Unfortunately...Yes sad

However i have fingers crossed u don't, it's the work of the devil MS!! Which of course should actually be all freeking day long sickness!

Beamur Fri 05-Aug-11 14:22:00

No morning sickness at all for me. Slight queasiness with toothbrushing but that was all. V v lucky.

26minutes Fri 05-Aug-11 14:22:22

I didn't with my 2 boys, but I did on and off the whole way through with DD, starting from about 10wks. And it was all day sickness not morning sickness!

skrumle Fri 05-Aug-11 14:25:51

queasiness/nausea with both DD and DS but no actual sickness till labour then vomiting for hours and hours on end...

Cheria Fri 05-Aug-11 14:28:02

I didn't have any morning sickness or nausea or cravings, though I did go off steak and eggs. Come to that didn't have any other pregnancy symptom at all until late on, DD was breech, and I felt her head against my breastbone / ribs. That hurt.

HPonEverything Fri 05-Aug-11 14:30:08

Didn't have any sickness or nausea in early pg

Now 30 weeks and I have started often feeling sick.... I think this is because I'm eating more and maybe I'm just not used to it. Every time I cough I think I am going to throw, although it hasn't actually happened yet.

babycarmen Fri 05-Aug-11 16:19:50

I didnt have any at all when pregnant with my daughter but this time i have hyperemesis sad

KatieScarlett2833 Fri 05-Aug-11 16:22:36

I didn't both times. Had indigestion, hellish births, PND, migraine and random fainting fits instead. Oh the joy.

pinkpeony Fri 05-Aug-11 16:28:43

With DS, just nausea for most of 1st trimester and very sensitive to smells (only actual sickness once). With DD, nothing - no sickness, no nausea, no queasiness, no funny smells. Did feel really tired though and go off lots of foods esp in 1st trimester.

notcitrus Fri 05-Aug-11 16:46:10

I didn't in my first pregnancy - in fact I stopped throwing up (gut problems) and lost weight, so I think can be forgiven for not noticing I was pregnant! I did throw up everywhere three times just after birth though.

This time, though, felt really queasy from 6ish weeks, worst around 8, mostly OK by 10, as long as I don't think about certain foods. And sensitive to smells, which I wasn't at all last time.

glitternanny Fri 05-Aug-11 17:04:22

At 25w I haven't had any!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now