Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Third trimester return of morning sickness?

(10 Posts)
grottielottie Tue 02-Aug-11 19:33:55

So I've started to feel sick again, and just wondering if this is common or weather it could be something else.

I feel really bad as I have only eaten a sandwich today but can't stand the thought of cooking.

rooks14 Tue 02-Aug-11 19:37:37

I go between being sick and losing my appetite to eating a large pizza in about 2 minutes!

But yeah I had a lot of morning sickness from about 35 weeks and still have it!

Africagirl1 Wed 03-Aug-11 10:23:17

Me too, although it's nothing like as bad as the first trimester. Seems to be worse if I am tired

Coxrama Wed 03-Aug-11 10:28:29

I as just thinking this,i'm nearly 32 wks and im feeling sick again, not as bad as 1st Trimester but its annoying. at the beginnning i ate my way through it but nothing seems to work now...and this weather is not helping.. !! Wishing the summer away now.

MsChanandlerBong Wed 03-Aug-11 10:51:10

I'm 33+6 and I am feeling nauseous again, and the old tricks from the 1st trimester don't seem to be working! I have put it down to the heat - and general exhaustion from lugging the bump around. It isn't stopping me eating though... if I get even a little bit hungry then I start wretching. I am going to have sooooo much weight to lose post-birth sad

100years Wed 03-Aug-11 11:25:02

Well I think mine has started again, no where near as bad as I was in the first try (lost 2 stone through it) but it's there, and possibly TMI but bump is still high at 35+6 and am now having problems eating without that horrible sicky burp thing going on afterwards sad And I'm not even shoving loads of food down my neck.

metalelephant Wed 03-Aug-11 11:26:30

Mine returned at around 27 weeks - 31 now - but luckily it's not quite as bad a in the first trimester but eating doesn't work...it just gives me a really full belly that makes me extra nauseous. I have been reacquainted with the toilet bowl. sad

Combined with the awful heartburn it makes for some rather yucky evenings...

Still, at least I know there are only a few weeks left, my greatest sickness fear during the first trimester was that it would last throughout the pregnancy.

100years Wed 03-Aug-11 11:33:06

Puking at 8 months with a bump is not pleasant, not that puking at any other time is pleasant though.

Yeah I know what you mean about knowing it's only for so long metalelephant.

candr Wed 03-Aug-11 17:26:16

Have this too, spoke to Dr and he said it is a combination of heat,heartburn, lack of space for food, baby moving etc. I find that I am hungry so eat and it stays down for 5 min but feel fine once I have been sick. He said to eat small and often rather than proper meals and drink fluids. I luckily made sure we were sat near the loos in restaurant last night as was a close call.

100years Wed 03-Aug-11 20:28:25

Had appointment at the hospital today, she said about it being acid, although I'm getting no heartburn, and would prescribe me something if I wanted it, at the moment I said no, but it's written in my notes and so I could get the GP to prescribe if I change my mind.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now