Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Feeling really pregnant and not in a good way :(

(4 Posts)
glitternanny Tue 02-Aug-11 09:40:14

Wow I feel [b]really[/b] pregnant today!!

I am achy, sore, walking very slowly and struggling to bend down! I think it might be trapped wind or something?! Pain is on the right hand side of my body, feel a bit flushed and sick but that could be cos I'm trying not to panic!

Was meant to be taking Z swimming but I think we'll play in the garden, sure my boss will understand (I'm a nanny)

Bubba has moved a little last night/today but not much.

I'm 24+4 and 30miles from home. Last night I had a really loose movement and was sick a little and again this morning -

If it doesn't ease I may see if a local dr will see me.
sad

magicmelons Tue 02-Aug-11 10:43:39

you sound like you might have a bug, call your employer and go home sick and rest. Its probably not pregnancy related. You'll be able to keep a better watch on your babies movements if your resting too.

nannyl Tue 02-Aug-11 11:39:58

get an emergancy Drs appt (just to reassure yourself wink)

and go home and rest.

Im sure everything is fine but at this point in time you and baby MUST come before work.

glitternanny Tue 02-Aug-11 12:59:24

I feel much better now, I'm sat on the sofa with my feet up, little one is in bed.
My boss know I'm a bit iffy.
Bubba is jumping around - ive just had a week off probably allergic to early mornings!!

There's a late night antenatal drop in tonight I can go there or to the dr later if I need to.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now