Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Unexpected 3rd pregnancy

(2 Posts)
lou132 Tue 02-Aug-11 04:28:09

i have 2 DC, 3 & 4 already. Me & DH got carried away a few weeks ago dispite him pulling out! Had loads of symptoms, sickness sore boobs etc & took a test. Positive shock

Feel very silly & worried how we will cope especially as DS1 has additional needs. Ive also had 2 sections already!

I feel huge this time round eventhough im 5 weeks max. My sickness &other symptoms seem so much worse earlier on. Twins run in mymums family, so worried about that. By 8 weeks it will be pretty obvious im pregnant but i dont want to tell people then. Despite being 30, im dreadingtelling my family, 30 yr old, 2 kids & 1 enroute, living on benefits in a council house. Family look down on me already. Just after some advise.X

nunnie Tue 02-Aug-11 07:24:48

I am currently 32 weeks with number 3. And had similar feelings of how my family would judge me when I told them, my worries came from the fact that I found out I was pregnant when my son was only 15 weeks old.
Eventually I realised that telling them wasn't top priority that was me getting my head round the idea and feeling happy and confident in my pregnancy, which did happen and made a huge difference when I told my family as I could do it with a smile.
5 weeks is very early so I would suggest you get used to the idea first then everything else will hopefully fall in to place.

Congratulations.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now