Talk

Advanced search

What are your irrational fears?

(2 Posts)
Penelope1980 Mon 01-Aug-11 08:29:24

I am 32 weeks with my first, and am noticing that as due date gets closer I have the normal type of fears (sore labour, something going wrong) but also some really irrational ones too. For example, I can't help getting worried that my Mum will want to spend less time with my son than my sister's kids although I have no reason to worry about that at all. I also worry that my son won't have enough pairs of trousers, and about what PJs to wear in hospital. What are your fears - am wanting to know am not alone in getting worried about the silly, irrational things!

RobintheRobin Mon 01-Aug-11 13:30:23

Ha! I hear you on the trousers thing! The hours I've spent looking online for warm clothes for when DS1 comes in October............the panic that sets in late at night thinking about how many tops/cardigans/trousers/hats he might need. Oh god, he's going to be cold if I don't buy another jacket isn't he?!
I'm also worrying about antibac wipes and sprays and gels and stuff; what if we run out and everything isn't clean enough?! Is my OH cleaning his hands properly after everything??
Glad I'm not the only one!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now