Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

sharp stitch / stabbing pain groin area?

(5 Posts)
kri5ty Mon 01-Aug-11 08:17:25

Morning girlies

I know i am thinking too much in to this, but i have just got a really bad pain in my lower stomach / groin under my bump

It feels like a sharp stabbing / stitch type of pain, possibly like i have pulled something, but im sat down... and it hurts to walk

tenderheart Mon 01-Aug-11 12:31:21

Hello! I think (need to confirm with my midwife) that this is round ligament pain! I have it to the right of my bump mostly (21 + 1) I have only developed it over the last week or so but it is mostly when I walk.

How far along are you?

kri5ty Mon 01-Aug-11 12:58:27

ooo mine is to the left and i am 20+6 so this sounds very similar smile thanks hun, i'll ask when i see mine in a few weeks x

PoppysMom Tue 02-Aug-11 03:25:12

OHh, I have that too! On my right hand side. Feels like really strong stitch and it comes on when I walk. Especially "normal" speed.
I thought I had torn something, but so relieved to have found this thread to reassure me. I am 23+6

FirstTimeMummyToBe Tue 02-Aug-11 13:12:10

I have this too was making me worry a bit!

I am also 23+6 seeing my midwife on Thursday so will say to her then smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now