Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Crazy crazy dreams!

(6 Posts)
Skillbo Sun 31-Jul-11 21:20:46

I'm on No2 but truly don't remember having as vivid dreams as this first time round - although am sure I must have!

So far (and am only 20 weeks) I've:

- become an uncontrollable arsonist
- had all sorts of saucy dreams with one of the most romantic with a gay friend
- was almost full term and trying to rollerskate up this icy slope, over & over
- been at a party where everyone turned into some sort of animal

What crazy ones are you experiencing - might make them seem slightly less weird if someone else has had even stranger!

daimbardiva Mon 01-Aug-11 10:35:18

I woke up from a horrible one this morning - my 2 year old and two of his wee pals disappeared whilst playing in a garden, and it turned out that they'd been kidnapped by a "nursery" who were testing cigarettes on them! They woulnd't give them back, and his friends' mums weren't concerned as they were only giving them 6 fags a day...it was horrid, one of those where you wake up in a panic and have to really think to work out it's not real!

ShowOfHands Mon 01-Aug-11 10:36:13

I gave birth to a pigeon. <nods>

Cattleprod Mon 01-Aug-11 11:14:20

I suddenly realised I was a hermaphrodite(sp?) but it didn't seem strange at all. The dream was so vivid though that when I woke up I was most surprised that I didn't have a set of man-sized penis and testicles attached to my body! confused

LifeOfKate Mon 01-Aug-11 11:15:04

Ooo, I had a memorable one last week where time got all messed up and my Dad's kitchen clock got so fed up with all the changes that the hands crawled off the clock and up the wall confused
I have weird dreams normally, so the pregnancy ones are extra crazy!

InMyPrime Mon 01-Aug-11 11:27:58

Last night I dreamt I was at a dinner party with my obstetrician and the economist Paul Krugman, who had brought along lots of Jewish food, bagels, latkes and really elaborate pastries that looked yummy. He wanted me to try one of the elaborate pastries but i had to explain that I'm coeliac (true in real life) and can't eat gluten and was hoping he wouldn't be offended or think I was anti-Semitic (think that might have been influenced by a thread that was on here recently about someone's relative not wanting to eat Jewish food at Hannukkah... - I'm clearly spending too much time on MN...)

That's one of the least crazy ones I've had though - some of them are really crackers and too embarrassing to post on here blush

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now