Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Puffy down below-sorry TMI

(5 Posts)
Squiglettsmummy2bx Sun 31-Jul-11 20:38:26

My BF & I are continuing our active sex life despite my sickness & tiredness (amazed that I have the energy but I am horny all the bloody time!) but I have noticed that he is coming a fair bit quicker than he used to. We were speaking today & he mentioned that I feel very puffy & tight down below & he is right. I am 11wks 6 days now & he said it has been getting puffier since BFP. Is anyone else like this, will I continue to puff up for the next 26 weeks???

Oeisha Sun 31-Jul-11 21:23:19

Congrats Squiglett!
You'll definitely have increased bloodflow to your whole abdomen, so yes, I'd say it was normal, and you may get more (it's usually mid 2nd trimester they tell mums they may orgasm more easily due to bloodflow). If you're getting any pain/discomfort/bleeding/anything you're not sure about then speak to your MW asap.
Good on you for managing sex! Very jealous! I'm 16wks and would love to start back up again. I had early bleeding, so that stopped us (ruling out cervical erosion), plus even if I hadn't I was soo bloody exhausted I could barely stay awake, even when vomiting...and now, well, I'm awaiting test results for various things and that's stopping us.

iskra Sun 31-Jul-11 21:26:25

Normal. Increased blood flow.

According to my DP taste changes too.

PrincessScrumpy Sun 31-Jul-11 21:50:55

Yep mine at 32w with twins is very swollen. It goes down again x

VikingLady Mon 01-Aug-11 13:45:45

Mine too. I love the internet! No way could I have discussed this face to face... DH reckons the increased blood flow down their probably partly explains the horniness, too.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now