Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

show at 31+4

(5 Posts)
Valiant1 Sat 30-Jul-11 19:15:13

i am 31+4 and had a snotty mucas thing in my pants today tmi sorry. have been having pain when baby moves on my cervex for days. any ideas? i asumed it was a show and have had my feet up as can't get hold of m/w and am going on monday any way. if it is a show then it doesn't mean anything straight away does it? I just don't want to make a fuss if it's nothing will feel daft! am having lots of movement so baby is ok.

silverangel Sat 30-Jul-11 19:20:59

Hi, I'm 31 weeks exactly and had a show yesterday - slightly different as expecting ID twins - the hospital kept me in overnight for observation and monitoring and also gave me steroid injections to boos the babies lungs. I would call your labour ward and see what they suggest if you can't get hold of mw, it doesn't necessarily mean labour is imminent but 31+4 is early.

greenzebra Sat 30-Jul-11 19:22:12

I would ring the maternity ward just to be on the safe side. The show is usually bloody I think, well mind was, but ring the hospital anyway and they can help you out more. Never feel daft, its your body and your baby, you dont know whats going on and they might be able to help so give them a ring and put your mind at rest.

sittinginthesun Sat 30-Jul-11 19:23:15

Also think you should phone the labour ward, rather than wait until Monday.

Valiant1 Sat 30-Jul-11 19:33:42

will ring them now thankyou x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now