Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Why is it so HOT?!

(9 Posts)
TinyDiamond Thu 28-Jul-11 13:36:40

37+2 sweating like a pig (a pig that can't seem to roll over or move much by herself) feel sick and dizzy have had to come back to bed and I only got out of it at 12. Horrible

PinkFondantFancy Thu 28-Jul-11 19:59:48

I'm feeling soooo hot all the time - is it just me or is it really humid at the moment?? Am 31 weeks so can imagine you're feeling it more than me.

WillSingForCake Thu 28-Jul-11 20:05:14

I feel your pain... I'm 35 weeks, and feeling very hot and bothered. And am being v short-tempered with non-pregnant people when they say "isn't this sunny weather lovely"! No it bloody isn't smile

banana87 Thu 28-Jul-11 21:08:17

I'm hot too....and only 23 weeks!!

licoriceGreen Thu 28-Jul-11 21:15:03

Me too 33 weeks and i was melting today i only had shorts and t shirt on. So when i got home I had a cold bath it was amazing! Now sat in a beach top and knickers, who said being pregnant isn't glamorous!

Sewmuchtodo Thu 28-Jul-11 21:27:32

Im sitting with the french doors to garden wide open......DH looks a tad chilly but unless he too is 32wks pregnant I really don't care!

annekins Fri 29-Jul-11 18:19:11

Can I join this thread...am only 18 weeks but currently engaged in air con wars with everyone else in my open plan office (windows don't open and fans are banned)..I would quite happily have it on all day but apparently other folks get cold...go and buy a cardi I say!

Might end up sitting on a block of ice at this rate!

TinyDiamond Fri 29-Jul-11 19:48:59

I ended up buying a mini battery operated fan. It's noisy but helps if I hold it a few cm away from my face!
Sitting on sofa in pants and a vest now. The only way

alliwant Fri 29-Jul-11 20:02:25

38 weeks and boiling. Fed up with being pregnant in the summer - I bet next summer when i can drink chilled rose and eat brie is pants too - pah hmm

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now