Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Baby movement

(4 Posts)
morrison1976 Wed 27-Jul-11 17:31:58

Hi all

My wife is now 33 weeks pregnant. My wife had a really hard time with this pregnancy, but now she is alot better, and we can both enjoy the pregnancy.The last four weeks, the baby has been very active, almost non-stop. Yesterday was the worst, as she moved constantly all day and night. Has anyone else had this, and is it ok?

Beesok Wed 27-Jul-11 18:39:08

Babies are different some move a lot, some only a few times a day - if you are concerned about a change in movement (too much or too little) don't wait just call your hospital or go to the maternity assessment unit, they will check that all is OK smile

candr Wed 27-Jul-11 18:57:06

I am 31+3 and my baby moves almost constantly, any medical person I see comments on it and I did ask if it could mean distress as someone on here suggested that but they said there is no such thing as too much movement although it does mean my tummy is quite sore and my ribs feel cracked sometimes (they are not) It is tiring but at least I know he is ok. Am waiting for him to turn as he is sideways and they said movement may calm down then.

morrison1976 Wed 27-Jul-11 19:21:20

Thanks for the responses. I guess i worry too much. After reading about other people, i think its quite normal smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now