Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Overdue? I just baked little cinnamon babies!

(7 Posts)
MotherPanda Fri 22-Jul-11 18:31:51

Am 40+2 today, and decided that I would do some baking to keep me occupied whilst I wait. I was thinking gingerbread men... but lack of ginger made me think otherwise

I now have 40 little cinnamon baby shaped biscuits which I can offer to the flood of guests we are bound to have once the little one actually arrives.

Apparently they'll keep for two weeks so long as i wrap them up in baking paper.

I'm feeling chuffed!

Now what can I do tomorrow?

PamBeesly Fri 22-Jul-11 19:20:35

Have your baby hopefully! Wow what a lovely biscuit shape and how very appropriate! Good luck Panda

mistressploppy Fri 22-Jul-11 19:23:17

They should have been baby pandas, really grin

MotherPanda Fri 22-Jul-11 20:20:12

Oh dear - they should have been baby pandas! Does anybody have any panda shaped biscuit cutters?

mistressploppy Fri 22-Jul-11 20:28:28

grin

Oh, you have to make some baby pandas! Would these work?

PrincessJenga Fri 22-Jul-11 23:04:43

Lol. I did all of our washing today (literally all of it, there is not so much as a dirty sock in our whole house), then I painted the wardrobe in the baby's room, then i baked. And baked. And baked. nesting? Much?

And I'm only 39+2. I'll be asking for your cinamon baby recipe next week grin

MotherPanda Sat 23-Jul-11 08:38:55

Thanks Mistressploppy - I suppose I could get some icing sugar to make little panda eyes smile

Ah PrincessJenga - baking is good. I've been thinking about cleaning the kitchen floor, but it just seems so boring. I've never made biscuits before - it was a very messy and tasty operation!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now