Talk

Advanced search

Pregnant? See how your baby develops, your body changes, and what you can expect during each week of your pregnancy with the Mumsnet Pregnancy Calendar.

Morning Sickness already or Stomach Upset

(2 Posts)
Cazm2 Fri 22-Jul-11 13:24:22

Hi people

I am currently 3-4 weeks with my second pregnancy. I lost my first pregnancy at MMC at 11.5 weeks.

However I am soooo sick. The last two days I have been sick on and off all day and feel slightly better in the evenings although not much. I dont manage to keep much down during the day but managing an evening meal. I wake up with terrible headaches and sickness then pretty much nasueas all day. However yesterday I had runny bum as well and I am not sure if its a tummy bug or not? I am feeling much worse than i did with first pregnancy and really strugging at work.

I am due to go on holiday next week and terrified about flying and feel so ill!!

any advice would be gratefully received!

bagelmonkey Fri 22-Jul-11 14:56:36

I had a really bad night of D&V on holiday last year. The nausea persisted for the rest of the holiday and I thought it was just a bug. When the nausea was still there a week later and I felt generally rough, I started to think about it a bit more.... Penny dropped eventually. DD is now almost 6 months.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: