Talk

Advanced search

Today I actually asked DH...

(6 Posts)
Bartimaeus Fri 22-Jul-11 08:38:27

"Does my bump look big in this?" grin

He just looked confused and said "you're pregnant, you can't hide it"

Last night I had to fight for a seat in the metro, this morning I got on and THREE people stood up to give me their seat! shock grin

Think that proves my point about this top...

KateeTheBump Fri 22-Jul-11 08:42:43

grin

NatzCNL Fri 22-Jul-11 08:56:29

Ha ha - I have tops like that too. I get comments ranging from 'are you due soon?' 'Is it twins?' to 'Oh my goodness, I didn't realise you were expecting again' - I totally put it down to clothing!!! Am now 7 months so getting rather obvious, especially as this is baby number 3 and my tummy muscles gave up the fight to hold it in a few weeks back smile

MsChanandlerBong Fri 22-Jul-11 09:16:37

grin I've got one maternity dress that I love, but made me look fit to burst at 12 weeks. So now at 32 weeks it generates lots of "wow you're bump is really growing" comments. I have to reassure them it is just an unflattering material, and that I'm not about to go into labour smile

Scheherezadea Fri 22-Jul-11 12:26:52

Dp can't help constantly commenting on how massive I've got suddenly - it does feel like my bump has just exploded, rather than growing gradually!

cookielove Fri 22-Jul-11 12:29:58

Its funny, my sister is pregnant and she is rather slim, so to most people she looks just a bit rounder, not specifically pregnant, she has a top that says 'does my bump look big in this' which she really wants to wear, but i think she would just look odd wearing it now as she really is only just 4 months gone. grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now