Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Long cycle, DC1 born 8 days 'overdue', will DC2 be late too?

(6 Posts)
PeggyCarter Thu 21-Jul-11 12:52:53

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Davinaaddict Thu 21-Jul-11 13:33:41

Not something I have experience in but didn't want you to go unanswered! My cycle is 28 days, but the date from my dating scan was 2 days later than my calculated due date & DS1 was born 16 days after his due date hmm

Don't think you're cycle will have anything to do with it tbh - baby comes when baby's ready (or not!grin)

Davinaaddict Thu 21-Jul-11 13:34:36

I mean 'your' grin stoopid phone!

emjay74 Thu 21-Jul-11 13:46:46

Hi, my cycle is 21 days...first 2 DCs born on due date...next three were 10, 11 and then 12 days overdue. So again I would have said that it all depends on when your baby is ready to come out! Expecting DTs this time so hopefully they won't keep me waiting that much over!

Good luck and I hope your LO doesn't keep you waiting too long xx smile

HufftheHedgehog Thu 21-Jul-11 13:50:49

Hi - I also have a 35 day cycle. My first DC was 11 days 'overdue' according to the EDD, and my second DC was 10 days overdue, so think that the my longer cycle didn't match up to the calculation the MW used.

Sorry - probably not the answer you were looking for wink

PeggyCarter Thu 21-Jul-11 14:16:12

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now