Talk

Advanced search

No sore boobs this time. Anyone else lacking symptoms???

(8 Posts)
PIMSoclock Mon 18-Jul-11 20:14:58

I am about 9wks pg with dc number 3!
First two pgs I could barely walk down the stairs cause my boobs were soo sore. But this time, I've not even gone up a cup size. No pain, nothing.
I bf both dc, so perhaps they are just super stretched lol!!
Anyone else had this??

lollystix Mon 18-Jul-11 21:11:59

Yes - agonising boobs ds1, no boob pain for ds2 and 3 and some boob pain with ds4 who is currently in progress. All different.

anniroc Mon 18-Jul-11 21:24:36

Yep, I'm nearly 5 weeks and boobs not troubling me at all. With dc1, I used to take my bra off as soon as I got home from work from practically the beginning! Am hoping this continues...

feekerry Mon 18-Jul-11 21:29:45

i'm 5 weeks with first. no boob issues yet so far. maybe its too early for boob issues!!

PIMSoclock Mon 18-Jul-11 21:34:28

Phew, am reassured! Though I am slightly worried that if they get any smaller they will look more like spaniels ears and less like boobs!! (but less fluffy of course!)

summerfruitsalad Mon 18-Jul-11 22:01:58

I'm 15weeks with DC2 and my boobs haven't done a thing, infact I've gone down a backsize through weight loss! Only stopped bfing 2 months before falling pregnant so wonder if the boobs were already adjusted and will start producing milk nearer the end.

Ohhh I remember taking off my bra at the end of the day, even wearing a non underwired soft cup at the time it was still bliss being free!

bunnyfrance Tue 19-Jul-11 06:51:33

I'm 36 weeks with my second, still no boob changes here (size or pain). With the first they blew up like balloons and were so painful I couldn't turn over in bed! I was still bfing when I got pregnant. I'm just a little worried I could somehow have no milk but am trying to get that silly thought out of my head!

BubaMarra Tue 19-Jul-11 09:36:06

I had sore boobs straight from the beginning with my first. This time round (23w now) there was no pain until I hit 12w. I was so happy and hoped to go without it, but no luck this time either. They are as sore as during the first pregnancy, but at least I had 12 week time off grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now