Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

21 week scan today and we're having a ....

(3 Posts)
KatyCustard Mon 18-Jul-11 19:41:00

BABY!

Yes, we wanted to find out this time, particularly DD (7), but Baby was having none of it. He/she looked extremly cross at being poked and prodded when the sonographer studied his/her face, so much so that it made us laugh! So DD has had her first falling out with her sibling, so lets hope not a sign of things to come. grin

I am just so happy it all looks healthy.

Just thought I'd share! smile

ImpyCelyn Mon 18-Jul-11 19:42:37

Congratulations! Glad everything is looking good. Hopefully DD will have forgotten all about it in 19 weeks grin

ChunkyMonkeyMother Mon 18-Jul-11 23:09:42

Awww thats lovely! Congrats!!!

Ironically we wanted a surprise but the sonographer said to us at one scan "I could tell you if you like" but we declined, my Uncle wanted to find out and the little blighter wouldn't let them until his gf was 41 weeks! We were all waiting with baited breath for ages ha ha I think it made it worse because she had loads of scans and they could never tell - Think they got fed up of all the phone calls that kind of started "Soooo..." "We couldn't tell" "Nooooooo!"

Hope it doesn't take too long!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now