Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

one wipe of watery pink 13dpo...implantation? (ttc#1 18months)

(7 Posts)
laughinglemons Mon 18-Jul-11 17:52:05

hello. This could be couldn't it? fingers n toes crossed.

this happened on saturday night so 12-13dpo. i put in a tampon but on sunday morning only a tiny smudge of brown blood. nothing since.

period is due in 3 days. am booked in for a hycosy on monday so will need to know before then.

PotteringAlong Mon 18-Jul-11 17:53:49

Poas woman! All you can do... smile

laughinglemons Mon 18-Jul-11 18:03:16

not until friday morning when i will offically be late - after a year and a half i just don't want to see the 'not pregnant' again. and until period actually starts i'll still have hope, so it could be a double negative month... sorry. i am sure there are threads for desperate, cynics like me on here.

i just thought you updiffed ladies might know more.

themsthebreaks Mon 18-Jul-11 19:53:59

Sounds very very very very hopeful to me!! (and on that basis I think it is OK to POAS this month!).

laughinglemons Tue 19-Jul-11 23:22:30

thems THANK YOU for your positivity. i had a whole 24 hours of feeling so hopeful and excited... but then today my period started. so hope dashed and another cycle begins and i think i am NEVER going to be a mum.. still am not writing this to say anything except thank you.. it could have been a sign, so you made me feel not only hopeful but not mad!

themsthebreaks Sun 24-Jul-11 19:57:04

Oh laughinglemons just seen this. Am so so sorry, it is awful to have your hopes up and then dashed. sad so painful. How long have you been ttc? Fingers crossed that this is your month.

CBear6 Sun 24-Jul-11 20:45:09

laughinglemons, I didn't want to read and run without saying anything.

I tried to get pregnant for three years. The third year of that was spent doing weekly blood tests for a few months to check whether I was ovulating, then we were referred to the fertility clinic. I had everyone from the students to the consultant gazing at my bits either face-to-fan or via one form of scan or another whilst DH got to spend some quality time with a cup and a magazine. All of our tests came back normal which was really disheartening. I know that sounds weird, but I had thought that if they found something wrong then they could fix it but nothing wrong meant there was nothing to fix and we just couldn't conceive. Anyway, they decided to start me on Clomid and I had an appointment to go for the prescription. The day before the appointment, completely fucked off with everything I realised my period was late. I got really upset because I thought they had stopped and that it would just make my problems worse. I was wrong and I was pregnant.

It wasn't all smooth sailing from there on in but we eventually got there. I now have a 2yo DS and I'm pregnant with a DD. It's been a bit of a trial at times (1 mc and 1 mmc) but at this time in 2008 I didn't even think I could have any children and I was in such a low place. I just wanted to say that there's always hope.

You got your period this month but you might not next month. My GP told me while I was TTC that around 80% of couples TTC will fall pregnant within 12 months and the majority who don't will fall pregnant in the next 12 months. That they're testing is a good thing because it'll give them a starting point where they can help you. I hope you get your positive soon smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now