Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

massive appetite, eaten too much , feel sick now!!

(7 Posts)
Snakeears Sun 17-Jul-11 16:45:13

Urgh - feel like a whale!

why am I suddenly so hungry and why do I act on it and eat my body weight in bread and carbs urgggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

tell me I'm no alone while I lay here and moan!!!

:-)

vallinnapod Sun 17-Jul-11 16:57:21

I have had a huge appetite, and room for it all most of my pregnancy. Now the baby has stolen my eating space grin - 33 weeks. Was physically sick the other day as had eaten my normal sized lunch (probably slightly bigger than an average person!!) and there was just not enough room for that and an active baby! That told me!

Kathygirl Sun 17-Jul-11 17:43:20

Oh hon, I understand. these things happen, and afterwards you feel awful. but it's ok! it's normal.

Snakeears Sun 17-Jul-11 18:39:48

I'm 30 weeks and until now had lost my appetite - just gone crazy feel soooo full !

Renaissance227 Mon 18-Jul-11 10:41:43

I do exactly the same. Can't eat little small meals often because then I am hungry ALL of the time. So, I get hungry like normal and have a normal size meal etc but then feel so sick. I have felt really uncomfortable for several days a couple of times because I've overeaten and my digestion seems to be really slow some time!

KatyN Mon 18-Jul-11 12:58:04

In my normal day at work I have my second breakfast and at least 2 lunches at my desk.

If only I ate one of my meals away from my desk my colleagues wouldn't think I was such a larder.

my meals are slightly smaller than normal.. but they are perfectly sized for a skinny person.. roll on the 6 meals a day!!

kt

figgygal Mon 18-Jul-11 13:23:16

Ive done it too today its always after the weekend i struggle to get back into a routine of eating a bit better, have been so lucky in PG as not been sick once however am feeling quite nauseous today for the first time.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now