Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

New bottles for new baby or can old ones be used again??

(8 Posts)
VeronaH Sun 17-Jul-11 13:31:52

Just wondeirng if we should buy new bottles and teeth for new baby or use the ones we used on DS1

Lollyheart Sun 17-Jul-11 13:33:25

You can buy teethgrin

I would use the bottles again but buy new teats.

Tangle Sun 17-Jul-11 13:41:35

I'd also probably re-use bottles but get new teats - but not invest in too many till I was sure new baby would take them (I knew a good few mothers who had acquired a massive selection in an effort to find one acceptable to their DC...)

littlebrighteyes Sun 17-Jul-11 13:50:30

i had my daughter last year -so my bottles and teats were brand new then and-am due again this aug-so im going reuse mine-and the teats as i bought 2 sets one was new born flow and the other lot for when they can drink faster-they all still in pretty good condition...........and was expensive at time -got my dd at moment 2 other handle cup bottles to use for her juice and milk......though she dislikes using sippy cup which am still trying to get her used to.

apple99 Sun 17-Jul-11 14:32:41

Same as other replies, I intend to use same bottles but and buy new teats for them.

MummyAbroad Sun 17-Jul-11 17:26:46

I intend to use same bottles with new teats too. Do check them thoroughly for cracks, the risk is that bacteria can grow more easily in old cracked bottles, so as long as they are in good condition crack wise, IMO its OK.

VeronaH Sun 17-Jul-11 20:18:07

thanks ladies, knew i would get good advise on here. smile

oinkyoink Mon 18-Jul-11 01:30:56

Ooh i think it depends how old bottles are. Personally I'd buy new ones. You don't know what minor damage there is to them. They're not that expensive either...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now