Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Due in February thread!

(8 Posts)
Changing2011 Sun 17-Jul-11 08:00:25

hi all, I can't find a due in february thread so I'm going to start one! I am 27, I live in the midlands and have a dd who will be 6 in september. I'm due February 17th. Currently I'm looking and feeling like crap and dearly hope it passes soon. Looking forward to meeting you all, if there are any other due in february mums out there x

allhailtheaubergine Sun 17-Jul-11 09:11:02

Hello Changing.

Congratulations smile

I'm due towards the end of Feb. Am expecting a March baby though as I tend to go overdue. This is my 3rd. I am absolutely delighted to be pregnant - this one took a while to conceive - but am not enjoying being pregnant all that much. Am vomiting up to 10 times a day and struggling to keep anything down before about 7 in the evening. Bit exhausted with two children at home on Summer vacation.

Squiglettsmummy2bx Sun 17-Jul-11 10:00:09

Hi,
Baby number 3 is due feb 15th but elcs means more like the 2nd. Like you I am looking & feeling awful but after mc & ttc for 6mnths I am just so happy to be pregnant & so excited grin

Tarlia Sun 17-Jul-11 10:12:21

Congratulations and good luck with your pregnancy was on the Feb bus last year, had my LO on the 9th, he rolling around chewing on a squeaky giraffe as I type smile

The 2012 Feb bus is here

TheWicketKeeperIsDown Sun 17-Jul-11 11:06:03

Guys, there's a MAAHOOOOSIVE thread for us February types! Come and find us on "Bursting at the seams - due in February 2012" in the Antenatal Clubs section.

And just be glad you're not fighting for a seat on the 20thgrin

deardear Tue 19-Jul-11 14:59:16

Me! 25th February

Changing2011 Tue 19-Jul-11 15:09:19

How are we feeling ladies? I have got midwife tomorrow and feeling very excited x

sismail Tue 19-Jul-11 20:20:09

Hi there... I'm due Feb 2012 and have also been looking for a thread... it will be weird going in the 'antenatal club' section as I haven't even been to see doctor yet lol. I'm 27, only been married a few months and this is my first child so extremely excited and so nervous at the same time!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now