Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

30 weeks pregnant scared !!

(5 Posts)
chelseaannejolley Sun 17-Jul-11 00:01:06

i have got to a stage now were i have started to worrie if i have got everything and am i going to be able to cope and am i going to be a good mum anyone else feel the same ??

JimmyChoo17 Sun 17-Jul-11 00:04:02

I feel this way at least once a day! Perfectly normal. I'm now 40+1!!!

Am now just feeling fine about having a child, finances etc....but petrified about the prospect of labour!!!!!

Beccabop Sun 17-Jul-11 00:06:15

Oh God yes I went a couple of weeks thinking all of that confused probs at about the same stage youre at now actually. Im assuming this is your first then? Mine too!

I would advise reading some Ina May Gaskin and some wonderfully positive threads here on MN about lovely births and which baby items are really necessary. Ive got almost 2 weeks til due date and feel more than ready now smile x

JimmyChoo17 Sun 17-Jul-11 00:06:20

Ps I think babies are a lot like when u cater for a party....u prepare for your guests then panic you don't have everything/enough....buy more in a panic then find out you have too much stuff! Don't under estimate how many items u will be given/bought especially if first baby but they need so very little.

9DonkeysAndABoy Sun 17-Jul-11 08:47:58

32 weeks. Watched an extremely depressing NCT video about how it's all going to be a nightmare! Now we are BOTH panicked.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now