Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

does morning sickness come back in the third trimester?

(4 Posts)
benne81 Fri 15-Jul-11 12:43:13

I'm nearly 30 weeks and woke up this morning feeling really sick and I have just thrown up in the toilet at work. I didn't really have much morning sickness in the first trimester, a few weeks was about it. Just wondering if morning sickness can come back (vaguely remember someone mentioning this on a previous thread) or if it is more likely I have a bit of a bug. Travelling up north to see PIL this weekend so hoping it will pass.

hayesgirl Fri 15-Jul-11 12:50:38

I am 35 +5 weeks and I've had days where I have felt nauseous just like I did at the beginning. I didnt have much sickness back then though, just 24/7 nausea. Its not been as bad as it was back then - just the odd day (unfortunately like today!). One of my friends is a few weeks ahead of me and she went through a sickness stage a few weeks ago too.

I dont think you need to worry unless you cant keep any food down - then it may be a bug. x

saoirse86 Fri 15-Jul-11 12:56:52

I was only sick twice I think in my first trimester, and then just nausea between about 28-31 weeks. It went away, but I'd suggest seeing a MW or GP about it just in case you have an infection or something.

MsChanandlerBong Fri 15-Jul-11 13:20:59

I've been feeling pretty sick for a few days (currently 31 weeks) but with me I think it is heartburn related - as this seems to have just kicked in (and I thought I had managed to skip it! sad)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now